Fast Food - a different viewpoint.
It is an affordable way to experience new and/or different food choices. When you start thinking about fast food options, typically burgers, sandwiches, and fries come to mind. Different cultures have a unique perspective on what a quick meal should be. Let’s explore….
Food Trucks - offer an abundance of variety and a never-ending flow of aroma-bending flavors that excite the senses!
Food Stands - bring a plethora of organic, home-made, quick and easy meals to go! Glad to have my lunch tote from T|W with me! Hot or cold, T|W Tote can handle them all! Add an ice pack to your tote - fruit and a drink. Healthy has met its match.
Who can resist Pizza! One of the favorites of Fast Food; yet it can also be one of the healthiest.
Here are some hints and tricks from T|W Tote for prepping and packing your own amazingly “fast” food!
Fast food can give you the option to eat something instead of skipping a meal.
Skipping too many meals, too often can cause fatigue, and it may mean that you lose some essential nutrients. Choosing a healthy fast food meal that includes fruits, vegetables and excludes fried foods, can help you gain what you need to finish your day without snacking on high-sugar or high-fat foods. With your T|W Tote, your food is always fresh and by-your-side. What’s in your Tote? Read me..
It's possible to order a quick meal, with smarter choices for less than $10!
Here’s an example using McDonalds. (Note: Prices may vary.)
Here’s another example using Burger King. (Note: Prices may vary.)
Of course, the best meals are usually homemade! When on the go, however, sometimes, we crave comfort food. These are examples of how to get a little bit of both for you and your little ones.
Food Fun Facts!
Did you know?
- Dark chocolate -
- Chocolate was first seen in bar form around 1910.
- It’s as sweet as nectar.
- It is also so healthy! Why?
- Because it contains polyphenols and theobromine, that may lower levels of the “bad cholesterol” and raise “good cholesterol.”, and
- The flavanols in dark chocolate stimulate nitric oxide production and may lower blood pressure. To get these benefits, 20–30g of dark chocolate per day with at least 70% cacao solids is usually sufficient.
- Pecans are rich with antioxidants.
- Pistachios are actually fruits.